Wartburg Speaks

"The deplorable, miserable condition which I discovered lately when I, too, was a visitor, has forced and urged me to prepare [publish] this Catechism, or Christian doctrine, in this small, plain, simple form." Martin Luther

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Christ Alone Makes Souls Pregnant


Therefore stick to the Word of God. Ignore every other word—whether it is devoid of Christ, in the name of Christ, or against Christ, or whether it is issued in any other way. No one dare sleep with the bride or make her pregnant but the Lord Christ alone. If He does not teach or preach or make souls pregnant, all is lost. –Martin Luther

4 Comments:

Blogger cheryl said...

Wow. That is powerful.

2/24/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Wartburg said...

Yes it is indeed.Notice the Map I've posted as well where "the children" have been initially planted...Glory to GOD.

2/24/2006 10:54 PM  
Blogger cheryl said...

I didn't notice that at first.

That's cool.

2/25/2006 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you please reference this quote so I may read it in it's context? Thank you.

3/03/2006 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home