Wartburg Speaks

"The deplorable, miserable condition which I discovered lately when I, too, was a visitor, has forced and urged me to prepare [publish] this Catechism, or Christian doctrine, in this small, plain, simple form." Martin Luther

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Judgment of God

Judgment of God

The judgment of God. It is contrary to the judgment of men. It condemns what men choose and chooses what men condemn. And this judgment has been shown us in the cross of Christ, for as He died and was made the rejected of the people, so we must bear a similar judgment with Him, be crucified and die spiritually, as the apostle explains in Rom. 6:4f. and 8:10f.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wartburg said...

Hi Elaine,
Though it says 5:13 am it means 8:13 am-WARTBURG Time.The song Cris wrote "Come to ME" is really,really good...I mean it's not like the six ancient hymns of the Church: the Kyrie, Gloria, Nicene Creed, Holy Holy Holy, Hosanna or Benedictus, and Lamb of God but I enjoy it any way. By the way who is playing the low noted guitar with Chris? Sounds and smiles I say...

1/29/2006 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home